Who we are....

CitiZen Zen is a community of people sharing their skills, wisdom, and ideas in order to build a more diverse and caring culture.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Help...will work for lessons!

I really would love some computer lessons. Back in the 80's and 90's I was way to busy "gettin' my grove on" to worry about this whole PC nonsense so when it came time for me to benefit from the many uses, I have been in the dark. Everything I know about the computer I taught myself, which is like getting a blind man to teach himself how to read. So, in the spirit of CitiZen Zen, I will trade services for computer 101.

As a Zen, I feel I must remind you that this is what our primary goal is and hope to be able to use this aspect on a much larger scale. I see people from all walks of life trading info and skills like one would see in the streets of Morroco, and the benefits of this is that if you want to learn or understand something or just recieve some service, It is possible, and for nothing other then your time, and your skill.

I urge that you go check out Citizen Zen if you have not signed up, and joined the social site at www.citizenzen.ning.com . There is a lot going on in different areas and if you really want to help out your local communities check it out and get started.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, where did my comment go? I just told you about my Zen experiences and everything. Never mind, I`m with you. Like your blog!
    Thanks for joining my crowd! Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and thanks for following me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented back to you on mine. Oh, how I understand you, as I also have two daughters (only two, though last night I dreamed I had six). But they are grown now and made their way, and so will yours. Just practice more Zen and relax!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors